M/I Homes is the homebuilder of choice for more than 82,000 homeowners nationwide. With a variety of home locations, neighborhoods, amenities and interior finishes, M/I Homes is the perfect fit for any prospective homebuyer! So why is M/I Homes Indianapolis so great? We’re glad you asked! Here are the top five reasons why M/I Homes Indianapolis is the right choice for you.
1. Treating Customers Right: The most important and significant core value of M/I Homes is the “we care” philosophy that is instilled in each and every associate at every stage of the homebuilding process. This past October, former CEO Irving Schottenstein was inducted into the Building Industry Award’s Hall of Fame, honoring his outstanding lifetime achievement in the residential building industry. Irving firmly believed in always treating customers right and ensuring a top rate experience. This philosophy and legacy has made M/I Homes into the company it is today.
2. 30-Year Transferable Structural Warranty: M/I Homes offers this warranty in order to provide you with peace of mind and added resale value. From the moment the home is purchased, we are committed to homeowner service, uncompromising quality, superior design and enduring value.
3. More Floorplans: In total, M/I Homes offers close to two dozen floorplans throughout neighborhoods across central Indiana! With the start of 2013, M/I Homes Indianapolis introduced three new floorplans designed for the way you live today! The new Cooke, Dillion and Fairview floorplans encompass a variety of 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home designs – ranging anywhere from 2,600 to 3,300 square feet.
4. Number of Neighborhoods: M/I Homes Indianapolis offers 30 neighborhoods in Indianapolis, Avon, Greenwood, Carmel and more! We also have two new neighborhoods joining the roster later this spring! Sign up here to be the first to learn about our new Greenwood community or click here to learn more about a new neighborhood coming to Franklin Township.
5. Built Better: At M/I Homes Indianapolis, we are committed to building quality homes and continually working to improve. The new 2”x6” lumber we are using is designed to create stronger, more stable walls meaning superior construction and a better built home. In addition, using the 2”x6” lumber builds a deeper wall cavity, allowing room for thicker insulation. With added insulation and tight envelope construction, you are guaranteed to save on energy costs!
So, are you ready to build with M/I Homes Indianapolis? For more information, give us a call at 317.883.9517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!